Ролевая по мотивам Наруто

Объявление

• ">
Основная информация:

Нашему форуму 6 лет, в честь этого мы восстанавливаем его функционирование. Если Вы первый раз здесь, советуем заглянуть в наш FAQ
Рейтинг нашей игры - NC-21, а это значит, что у нас разрешён треш, хардкор и содомия. Возможность смерти персонажа очень высока.

Стоит знать:

Сюжет претерпел глобальные изменения. Система боёвки пересмотрена. Переработана вся основная информация. Советуем заново ознакомиться со всеми темами, находящимися в разделе

"Главная информация"

Все вопросы Вы можете адресовать

сюда.

События в игре:

26 августа, рассвет
Выжившие в мясорубке Вторжения шиноби сползаются в последний оплот людей на этой земле - Убежище, расположенное в Аме. Остальные Скрытые Селения уничтожены и захвачены демонами из свиты Аманцарека. В Убежище заканчиваются провиант и медикаменты. Чудом спасшиеся шиноби Омея, под предводительством своего лидера, выбираются на поверхность.

Администрация:

Deidara
Kagami Honda
Tora Rin

Внимание!

Для восстановления старой анкеты обращайтесь к администрации.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Auscap

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

You've made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for additional information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

When some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she wishes to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

I'll right away take hold of your rss as I can not to find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

I enjoy what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

I delight in, result in I discovered just what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

Warm regards,
Kyle

RHzs43hgndIpuiSy

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Загрузка файлов Правила написания поста: Действия пишем обычным шрифтом, слова - жирным, мысли - курсивом, воспоминания - жёлтым курсивом, чужая речь. Не забываем о правильности написания слов, предложений. Посты должны быть читаемы. И как минимум десять полных строчек. Если вы не можете написать десять строк, то обратитесь к администратору.