Ролевая по мотивам Наруто

Объявление

• ">
Основная информация:

Нашему форуму 6 лет, в честь этого мы восстанавливаем его функционирование. Если Вы первый раз здесь, советуем заглянуть в наш FAQ
Рейтинг нашей игры - NC-21, а это значит, что у нас разрешён треш, хардкор и содомия. Возможность смерти персонажа очень высока.

Стоит знать:

Сюжет претерпел глобальные изменения. Система боёвки пересмотрена. Переработана вся основная информация. Советуем заново ознакомиться со всеми темами, находящимися в разделе

"Главная информация"

Все вопросы Вы можете адресовать

сюда.

События в игре:

26 августа, рассвет
Выжившие в мясорубке Вторжения шиноби сползаются в последний оплот людей на этой земле - Убежище, расположенное в Аме. Остальные Скрытые Селения уничтожены и захвачены демонами из свиты Аманцарека. В Убежище заканчиваются провиант и медикаменты. Чудом спасшиеся шиноби Омея, под предводительством своего лидера, выбираются на поверхность.

Администрация:

Deidara
Kagami Honda
Tora Rin

Внимание!

Для восстановления старой анкеты обращайтесь к администрации.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

TriptiaGab

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having issues with your RSS. I don't understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return yet again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

always i used to read smaller content that  also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading here.

I read this piece of writing completely regarding the resemblance of latest and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.

My partner and I stumbled over here   different website and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to going over your web page repeatedly.

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

I have read some excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you set to make any such excellent informative site.

Useful information. Lucky me I found your site by chance, and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn't took place in advance! I bookmarked it.